• Welcome to โฆษณาฟรี ลงขายของฟรี ลงประกาศ โปรโมทเว็บ.

Welcome to โฆษณาฟรี ลงขายของฟรี ลงประกาศ โปรโมทเว็บ. Please login or sign up.

พ.ค 19, 2024, 02:53 ก่อนเที่ยง

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Admin

2022 Jun 22 14:04:51
ลงให้ตรงหมวดหมู่หน่อยนะครับ ถ้าโดนลบ User กระทู้มันจะหายหมด ไม่คุ้ม ;D ;D

Recent

สมาชิก
Stats
  • กระทู้ทั้งหมด: 32,334
  • หัวข้อทั้งหมด: 32,223
  • Online today: 22
  • Online ever: 105
  • (พ.ย 22, 2023, 03:59 ก่อนเที่ยง)
ผู้ใช้ออนไลน์
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

17 ผู้มาเยือน, 0 ผู้ใช้

This is the desired destination I require toward be- Seahawks beginners astonish

เริ่มโดย Ericssons, มิ.ย 19, 2023, 05:13 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

Ericssons

Starter minicamp includes appear and long gone, and the Seattle Seahawks contain laid eyes and uniforms upon their hottest recruits.  Innumerable of the draft alternatives interviewed with the media previously mentioned the weekend.  Right here are some of the most significant takeaways versus their 1st impressions.  All of the interviews, and any rates contained, can be found out upon the Seahawks Youtube channel.  The initially large topic was that of the recognition of the Seattle franchise alone.  Even further than a several novices have been legitimately psyched in direction of be section of this staff members inside exclusive.  Jaxon Smith-Njigba Smith-Njigba is joyful.  He mentioned he happy in the direction of be inside a Seahawk uniform, satisfied I out right here competing,and around Pete Carroll, happy he my train, been within just this business enterprise a prolonged season. Mike MorrisMorris intended waves this weekend, in essence via searching ground breaking and providing constructive interviews Pier-Olivier Lestage Jersey.  Within exclusive, he answered early inquiries around how and why he obtained 20 pounds immediately after the incorporate.  Why?. toward be a Seahawk.  I satisfied practice Pete Carroll, I achieved Train Hurtt, and this is the desired destination I have to have in the direction of be. It turns out he certainly did weigh himself the working day of the draft, for every exceptional check with of the Seahawks all through his consultant, and he shipped a envision towards them in just get in the direction of be drafted.  Attention-grabbing things.  Morris indicated once more Seattle is where I need to have towards be.  I particularly energized for the improvement I around in direction of stand up to. Olu Oluwatimi notice towards a length he an astounding train.  Seattle an incredible small business Seahawks Store.  He a incredibly lively practice and the society commences there.  Oluwatimi explained Carroll and Michigan thoughts teach Jim Harbaugh both of those take pleasure in competing.  It intriguing feeding on this numerous Michigan men all of a sudden upon the staff members; not confident how I sense concerning it.  Kenny McIntoshThe team previous pick out explained just about anything attention-grabbing.  He mechanically explained that currently being out right here is amazingly very similar towards Ga, particularly the mentality of turning out to be in direction of the future position.  He when compared Carroll towards practice Kirby a number of days.  In just reflection, I not stunned how innumerable days he when compared Pete Carroll in the direction of what already the optimum effective faculty software inside of the region.  A lot of what manufactured Carroll a dynasty builder at USC is made up of remained as his level of popularity, and some of the biggest advantages he introduced towards the NFL.  The other attention-grabbing element was a continuation of a sophisticated topic of friendship between this newbie course.  With as a result lots of draftees against the Substantial 10, a complete bunch of this sort of beginners comprise performed from every other.  Wee very first found the response of Devon Witherspoon towards rival-became-teammate JSN upon Working day 1 of the draft Jaxon Smith-Njigba Jersey. At this time Seahawks CB, Devon Witherspoon response in direction of the choose of Jaxon Smith-Njigba! @RWRCRadio @NFL @DevonWitherspo1 @jaxon_smith1 At camp, it ongoing.  Anthony Bradford, Mike Morris, and Oluwatimi pointed out each and every other inside how theye psyched in direction of participate in alongside one another, incorporate liked actively playing versus just about every other, and wanting ahead in the direction of the development of the times in advance.  Inside in general, it an ground breaking training course therefore considerably for the duration of a number of months.  The newbies spoke Pretty properly, not basically praising the tradition below still calmly stating self-self-assurance and higher soccer IQ.  Searching in advance in the direction of observing them in just step this summer time.

Geno Smith Jersey
Devon Witherspoon Jersey
Jaxon Smith-Njigba Jersey